ReeINSPIRED was launched in 2016 as a place of inspiration and encouragement for Christian women. ReeINSPIRED believes that the Word of God is THE source women need to have an abundant life. ReeINSPIRED offers bible studies, insightful articles, and news on Aretha’s upcoming Christian books.
Although ReeINSPIRED was created in 2016, the passion and purpose behind the blog have existed for over twenty years.
SO, who is ReeINSPIRED?
That would be me, Aretha Grant, your Bible Teacher, Encourager, Motivator, Cheerleader, Butt-Kicker, Speaker, ordained Elder, and Author. I write and speak to:
- Point people to Christ (Romans 10:14-15)
- Edify, exhort, and comfort (1 Corinthians 14:3)
- Help people live ABUNDANTLY (John 10:10) by teaching them how to APPLY biblical principles to their lives, businesses, and ministries in a practical, down-to-earth manner.
I’m often found challenging women, provoking them even, to step outside their comfort zones and live joyful, abundant lives through the Word of God.
My passion for helping women was born from years of living beneath my potential. I was fearful of failure and disappointment, so I stayed stuck living a life of mediocrity. One day I said enough is enough, and I decided to live LIFE on purpose and in purpose. And now I want to help other women live LIFE as well.
A little more about me:
- I’m a married mom and grandmom.
- I’ve been a student of the Word of God since 1989.
- I’ve been a preacher and Bible teacher since 1998.
- I work full time as a business analyst.
- I’m a VERY grateful breast cancer survivor.
- I’m a contributing writer for iBelieve.
Let’s stay in contact, shall we? Sign up for my email list where you’re sure to receive news on all my exciting Bible lesson series, newsletters, giveaways, upcoming books, speaking engagements, and much, much more.
You must be logged in to post a comment.